LUCCA S58 Espresso Machine by Profitec
All the power of a dual boiler in a machine the size of a single boiler. With the LUCCA S58, your dream E61 home espresso machine doesn't need to take up your entire counter. This first-of-its-kind design stows half the machine under your counter, making it impressively compact, quiet, and powerful.
What is it?
The LUCCA S58 is a stainless steel dual boiler espresso machine with a rotary pump, E61 group head, built-in PID, and shot timer that can be run on its internal reservoir or direct plumbed. It features a one-of-a-kind split design that houses the pump and reservoir below your counter.
Who is it for?
You want it all, but you certainly don’t want your espresso machine to take up all of your kitchen if you can manage it. You enjoy espresso and steamed milk on a daily basis and love having friends and family over to give the full home-barista treatment, so you need a machine that can keep up.
Why did we make it?
This one’s pretty simple. Many of our customers want a powerful dual boiler espresso machine and love the classic mechanical styling of an E61 group head, but they don’t necessarily have the space for one (read: can’t get the prerequisite marital zoning rights). The LUCCA S58 is our solution. By stowing the pump, reservoir, and water line hookups under the counter, we’re able to make a machine that’s slightly larger than a single boiler but has the power of a modern dual boiler. It fits under most cabinets and has a significantly smaller footprint. Further, putting the pump under the counter makes this espresso machine absolutely silent.
We partnered with Profitec for this design because of their superb craftsmanship, high-grade stainless steel components, and track record for reliability. Inside you’ll find stainless steel boilers, including a massive 2-liter steam boiler, and powerful heating elements that ensure your brew water is always up to temp.
- Split under-counter design: pump, water reservoir, and water connections below the counter
- PID and steam boiler offer 2 bar steam pressure
- Joystick-operated steam and hot water wands
- E61 brew-group with stainless steel mushroom
- Dual pressure gauge for pump and steam boiler pressure
- Built-in PID temperature control and shot timer
- Rotary pump
- No-burn insulated steam and hot water wands
- Switchable from water reservoir to direct line
- Provides automated cleaning reminders
- Manufactured near Heidelberg, Germany
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, 0.75L
- Steam Boiler: Stainless steel, 2L (with 2 bar pressure)
- Reservoir: 4L with low water sensor
- Drip tray: 56oz
- Not NSF certified
Under-Counter Case Dimensions
- Height: 10.75 in
- Width: 11 in
- Depth: 11 in