LUCCA A53 Mini Espresso Machine
A special version of the wildly popular Vivaldi II espresso machine. This beauty is custom-made for LUCCA by La Spaziale. If your kitchen requires style and quality in equal measure, this espresso machine is for you. All machines now include a pre-infusion chamber and IMS precision baskets.
What is it?
The LUCCA A53 Mini espresso machine is custom produced by La Spaziale specifically for LUCCA, based on the sturdy Vivaldi II espresso machine platform. It's a dual boiler, vibratory pump machine with a saturated group head design with options for direct plumb or a reservoir. It also features volumetric shot dosing, pre-infusion, and an optional shot timer.
Who is it for?
The home-barista who wants every tool a cafe has to pull perfect, consistent shots with enough power to pound out cappuccinos for the next dinner party. You want an espresso machine that offers looks as well as drinks and easily fits under any cabinets.
Why did we make it?
We saw a commercial machine with great in-home potential and turned it into one of the most versatile and well-loved home espresso machines out there. By updating the design and interface we built a machine that makes pulling great shots easy and one we'd all be proud to have in our kitchen.
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touchpad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual gauge displays pump pressure and steam boiler pressure
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Brew boiler: Nickel plated brass, .45L
- Steam boiler: Nickel plated brass, 1.2L
- Reservoir: 2.4L, BPA Free
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use